fredag 14. mai 2010

Komikeren Lou Costello ringer for å kjøpe ny PC...

Salesman: Super Duper Computer Store. Can I help you?
Costello: Thanks. I am setting up an office at home and I am thinking about buying a computer.
Salesman: Mac?
Costello: No, the name is Lou.
Salesman: Your computer?
Costello: I don't own a computer. I want to buy one.
Salesman: Mac?
Costello: I told you, my name is Lou.
Salesman: What about Windows?
Costello: Why? Will it get stuffy in here?
Salesman: Do you wanta computer with Windows?
Costello: I don't know. What will I see when you look at the windows?
Salesman: Wallpaper.
Costello: Never mind the windows. I need a computer and software.
Salesman: Software for Windows?
Costello: No, on the computer!! I need something I can use to write proposals and track expenses and run my business. What do you have?
Salesman: Office.
Costello: Yes, for my office. Can you recommend anything?
Salesman: I just did.
Costello: You just did what?
Salesman: Recommend something.
Costello: You just recommended something?
Salesman: Yes.
Costello: For my office?
Salesman: Yes.
Costello: Ok, what did you recommended for my office?
Salesman: Office.
Costello: Yes, for my office!!
Salesman: I recommended Office with Windows.
Costello: I already have an office with windows!! OK, let's just say I'm sitting at my computer and I want to type a proposal. What do I need?
Salesman: Word.
Costello: What word?
Salesman: Word in Office.
Costello: The only word in office is office.
Salesman: The Word in Office for Windows.
Costello: Which word in office for windows?
Salesman: The Word you get when you click the blue "W".
Costello: I am going to click your blue "w" if you don't start with some straight answers! What about financial bookkeeping? You have anything I can track my money with?
Salesman: Money.
Costello: That's right. What do you have?
Salesman: Money.
Costello: I need money to track my money?
Salesman: It comes bundled with your computer.
Costello: What's bundled with my computer?
Salesman: Money.
Costello: Money comes with my computer?
Salesman: Yes, no extra charge.
Costello: I get a bundle of money with my computer? How much?
Salesman: One copy.
Costello: Isn't it illegal to copy money?
Salesman: Microsoft gave us a license to copy Money.
Costello: They gave you a license to copy money?
Salesman: Why not? They own it!!
Costello: Gee.. Well, one last question: How do I turn my computer off?
Salesman: Click on 'Start'...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar